Time

119047-animated-lake

Behold the calm before the storm

Swelling burdens begin to swarm

Our life’s lease will soon expire

Thrusting moments to retire

The end nears closer to the bend

Only shards of time left to spend

Let’s unfold our wisdom to ensure

Heraldic achievements we must endure

“It seems to be a law of nature, inflexible and inexorable, that those who will not risk cannot win.”― John Paul Jones
Cheers!

-Eugenia

Please stop in and visit BrewNSpew

C24

13 comments for “Time

1. 02/22/2017 at 4:19 pm

Timely, thought-provoking and most of all relevant to absolutely without exception everybody. Loved this.

2. 02/23/2017 at 4:05 pm

Jumped over from the Senior Salon for this one
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    BEAUTIFUL, calming photo introducing lovely thoughts – thanks for sharing. I love the success quote too, but a bit of cash with all that liking sure would be nice – lol. 🙂

xx,
    mgh
    (Madelyn Griffith-Haynie – ADDandSoMuchMORE dot com)
    ADD Coach Training Field founder; ADD Coaching co-founder
    “It takes a village to transform a world!”

• 02/23/2017 at 5:07 pm

Thank you so much for stopping by ThusNSuch. I love the Senior Salon – a great way to meet and greet.

• 02/23/2017 at 5:24 pm

Isn’t it? I won’t always have time to visit every single post, most likely, but I have managed to do so for 3 weeks running, and will keep it up as long as possible. I have read so many wonderful posts I would never have been aware of otherwise — tho’ I’ll see many of yours anyway, since I’m following (unless the WordPress Gremlins have been at it again. I’ve had to RE follow more than a few of late.)
        xx,
        mgh
        xx,
        mgh

• 02/24/2017 at 8:52 am

I sincerely appreciate the follow and understand how difficult it is to read so many posts. There are so many talented people in WP, whether it be writers, photographers, artists, it is difficult for me to pass up reading and following their work. I have some problems with the RE follow, as well. Perhaps, just a temporary glitch. Thank you for the message and keep writing. Your posts are always 5 star work.

• 02/24/2017 at 9:48 am

How dear of you to say. Its a mission to share what I know, why its important, and how it can help make life better. But, at first blush, brain-basics etc. don’t seem innately interesting to the very people who would most benefit – so I have to include a bit of “fluffier” content to get people over and get people interested. So it’s nice to read that those work too.

WP seems to have increasingly more “follow” glitches, in my experience personally and what I’ve heard from others – more for some sites than others, oddly. There is one that I must have re-followed at least 5 times.

WordPress really is such a complex and helpful platform in so many ways, that my frustration with the glitches and the changes is only exacerbated. :sigh::
        xx,
        mgh

3. 02/24/2017 at 12:11 pm

Well I’ll be…”out of all the blogs in all the blog joints…” I come across this one! I think I follow you on beBee! I love your beBee button on here! I need one too! I’ll be following this too…and if you’d like, I hope you’ll follow my blog on WP too!

• 02/24/2017 at 3:36 pm

Wow! it’s a small world. Sure, I’ll follow your blog for sure. I am on my way over.

• 02/24/2017 at 3:50 pm

Lol thanks! First beBee person I have found in the great big internet world! And it felt not so lonely. 🙂

• 02/24/2017 at 4:02 pm

I agree, Robin. I like your blog and following. 😀

4. 02/28/2017 at 7:06 am

Isn’t it funny that even as the arc of your life is descending everyone still needs to be reminded to spend their time wisely. You gave us that reminder is a an irresistibly poetic way. Thanks.

• 02/28/2017 at 9:32 am

Thank you, Bernadette, for your kind comment.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

David Palethorpe

The thoughts, dreams and ideas of an insignificant speck of humanity in the Universe 😀

The Ink Owl

"If you don't turn your life into a story, you just become a part of someone else's story." -Terry Pratchett

Android Forever

Android,Android Root,Root Tools,Apps For Rooted Android Devices and Other Android Apps

unbelsorrisodallitalia.wordpress.com/

意大利旅居記事簿:來自意國的微笑 by Scarlett To

that little voice

fun, interesting and provocative musings by a 70+ youngster

YogaAmazon

Top 10 Best Yoga Mat Reviews of 2018

BEAUTIFUL WORDS

Inspiring mental health through creative arts and friendly interactions. (Award free blog)

No Purpose Club

Go Aimless , Live Life...

Poetry & Chocolate

Life's greatest addictions...

Ships Wake

Moving forward leaving impressions

The Classic Feminine Woman

Sophisticated, Intelligent, Classic Femininity

A Frank Angle

Thoughts from the Inner Mind

The Flowers of Art

In the kingdom of life, with the strokes of the brush, the bow and the pen, artists have sowed their hearts to contrive, fields rivalling in beauty the Garden of Eden.

Scenic Writer's Shack

Words. Wares. Woomph.

Joy's Travel

Leben im Ausland (Life in abroad)

Publication Advisors