Green-eyed Cloud

136398-Lake-View

So green with envy

permeated with chroma

life in technicolor

“The next time you feel slightly uncomfortable with the pressure in your life, remember no pressure, no diamonds. Pressure is a part of success.”― Eric Thomas

Cheers!

∼Eugenia

Please stop by and visit me at BrewNSpew

49752-Morning-Coffee

BrewNSpew

C29

10 comments for “Green-eyed Cloud

1. 04/11/2017 at 10:43 pm

The quote reminded me of a sign I had in my office, “Without that little piece of coal there would be no diamonds.” Helped me to not look at my job with a better attitude.

• 04/11/2017 at 10:44 pm

Look with a better attitude. The “not” doesn’t belong there but you know that, right?

• 04/12/2017 at 6:29 pm

Yes, I sometimes cringe when I go back and read my comments. Sometimes I catch my boo boos and sometimes not. Oh well.

• 04/13/2017 at 11:36 pm

I try to remember to proofread before clicking on send. Obviously my memory is not that good.

2. 04/14/2017 at 1:11 pm

Such a beautiful photograph to match a great quote.

3. 04/15/2017 at 2:57 am

The images on the blog are captivating!

• 04/15/2017 at 9:33 am

Thank you. I like the green cloud. It seems rather eerie and I also like the contrasting green against the other colors.

4. 04/18/2017 at 8:20 am

Eugenia, a great quote to remember when life gets tough. Thanks for taking the time to contribute to the Senior Salon.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

David Palethorpe

The thoughts, dreams and ideas of an insignificant speck of humanity in the Universe 😀

The Ink Owl

"If you don't turn your life into a story, you just become a part of someone else's story." -Terry Pratchett

Android Forever

Android,Android Root,Root Tools,Apps For Rooted Android Devices and Other Android Apps

unbelsorrisodallitalia.wordpress.com/

意大利旅居記事簿:來自意國的微笑 by Scarlett To

that little voice

fun, interesting and provocative musings by a 70+ youngster

YogaAmazon

Top 10 Best Yoga Mat Reviews of 2018

BEAUTIFUL WORDS

Inspiring mental health through creative arts and friendly interactions. (Award free blog)

No Purpose Club

Go Aimless , Live Life...

Poetry & Chocolate

Life's greatest addictions...

Ships Wake

Moving forward leaving impressions

The Classic Feminine Woman

Sophisticated, Intelligent, Classic Femininity

A Frank Angle

Thoughts from the Inner Mind

The Flowers of Art

In the kingdom of life, with the strokes of the brush, the bow and the pen, artists have sowed their hearts to contrive, fields rivalling in beauty the Garden of Eden.

Scenic Writer's Shack

Words. Wares. Woomph.

Joy's Travel

Leben im Ausland (Life in abroad)

Publication Advisors