She Does It Her Way

128633-Wow-

Mom nature with her notorious ways

Wearied from her laborious ways

Tightly gripped her tattered shroud

Hitched a ride on a quilted cloud

So proud of gifts she bestows

Well, that’s how her story goes

Ah, but heed her deception

Illusion, delusion and confusion

Chaotic wrath or hallucination

Her pagentry is our destination

§

Please stop in for a cuppa at BrewNSpew

49752-Morning-Coffee

BrewNSpew

-Eugenia

14 comments for “She Does It Her Way

1. 09/19/2017 at 11:36 am

The last four lines reminded me of this old piece. https://reinventionsreena.wordpress.com/2017/05/06/the-secret-code/

2. 09/25/2017 at 12:06 pm

I loved this. Really loved it.

3. 09/26/2017 at 4:23 am

Enjoyed this piece, the image of nature, somewhere between. 💚 If she deludes and confuses humans, at least it means she’s noticed us. 😸

4. 09/27/2017 at 10:46 pm

you sure have a way with words!

5. 09/28/2017 at 1:51 am

The photo set the context for the poem for me. Gorgeous. In light of the recent hurricanes, I have to agree with your title. Mother Nature most certainly does it her way – both for good and for ill.

Easy to see why you chose to share this on this week’s Senior Salon – and I’m so glad I jumped over to read it. Well done!
    xx,
    mgh
    (Madelyn Griffith-Haynie – ADDandSoMuchMORE dot com)
    ADD/EFD Coach Training Field founder; ADD Coaching co-founder
    “It takes a village to transform a world!”

6. 10/11/2017 at 1:57 pm

Witty poem. Mother Nature has certainly been up to all sorts this time around. One never knows what she will get up to. We must try not to upset her too much 🙂

• 10/11/2017 at 3:59 pm

She has been very moody this year. Now there are fires in California destroying everything in their path. I can’t imagine how frightening and frustrating it must be to see your home go up in flames.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Michèle's Blog

For the love of our human spirit

The Dark Horse

"I serve a slice of my soul, catering not for an audience but showcasing a platter, aspiring not to conjure unpalatable abhorrent reflections but perchance vivify contemplations with thought provoking ingenuity. Bon appetit." - TDH

Perceptions Unplugged

Read, Think & Write

Friendship143page

Friendship143page

Rusted Honey

Poetry, haiku, tanka, and micropoetry

mysevensstoreys

one man's spiritual journey home

HiM@NsHh ReCoRds.....

CrEaTiViTy......(AdMiT iT AdMiRe iT..GeT ThaT SpaRk n FiRe iT....)

Little Literature

Thoughts of the pressed madman/pressed by burden of self truth/ atlast he howls prior death/ his howl mated with a nightingle's coo/ and a poetry is born

A Fish Named Karen

Loving the beautiful mess that I am and sharing my truth

Lance Sheridan