No Tussle

119535-Red-Coffee-Cup

Deliver harmony from distortion

Dismiss toxins as options

Too bent on making a fortune

A persona becomes an orphan

Shortened versions of emotions

Cause feelings to coarsen

Time to unmuddle the puddle

Don’t muffle that chuckle

Share an autumnal cuddle

§

Please stop in for coffee and chatting at BrewNSpew

49752-Morning-Coffee

BrewNSpew

-Eugenia

13 comments for “No Tussle

1. 10/02/2017 at 7:07 pm

Nice One 👌👌👍

2. 10/02/2017 at 9:23 pm

Glad I refreshed the page on my tab to this week’s Senior Salon or I would have missed this. Love the Autumn Cuddle ending to a more serious beginning. The pumpkin field banner with the background of trees in their autumn outfits is simply stunning!
    xx,
    mgh
    (Madelyn Griffith-Haynie – ADDandSoMuchMORE dot com)
    ADD/EFD Coach Training Field founder; ADD Coaching co-founder
    “It takes a village to transform a world!

• 10/03/2017 at 9:33 am

I’m so glad you enjoyed it, Madelyn. I love the senior salon, as well. It’s a great way to connect with others.

• 10/03/2017 at 5:05 pm

I follow many of the folks who post – but keeping up in the Reader is its own full-time job. I love the fact that the links STAY there until I have time to read them.
        xx,
        mgh

3. 10/03/2017 at 6:35 am

Where on earth did you take that picture. The poem and the picture evoke autumn.

• 10/03/2017 at 9:39 am

I get most of my images from LoveThisPic – http://www.lovethispic.com/. It is a public domain. I sometimes spend as much time selecting the image as I do writing. I like my images to blend with my thoughts.

• 10/03/2017 at 10:56 am

Thanks for sharing the site and you certainly fulfilled your desire to blend words and image.

• 10/03/2017 at 1:56 pm

You are most welcome and thank you.

4. 10/03/2017 at 11:29 pm

Reblogged this on Reena Saxena and commented:
    Shortened versions of emotions

Cause feelings to coarsen

5. 10/07/2017 at 9:54 pm

Very enjoyable. 💙 I particularly like the “shortened versions of emotions,” as well: so much is simplified these days, no uncerainty, no complexity, love me or hate me.

• 10/07/2017 at 10:09 pm

Thank you and I am so glad you enjoyed it.

• 10/07/2017 at 10:20 pm

My plez, although the wood ducks tell me that uncerainty (as in 50% chance of rain) isn’t a word. Live and learn. 😜

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Michèle's Blog

For the love of our human spirit

The Dark Horse

"I serve a slice of my soul, catering not for an audience but showcasing a platter, aspiring not to conjure unpalatable abhorrent reflections but perchance vivify contemplations with thought provoking ingenuity. Bon appetit." - TDH

Perceptions Unplugged

Read, Think & Write

Friendship143page

Friendship143page

Rusted Honey

Poetry, haiku, tanka, and micropoetry

mysevensstoreys

one man's spiritual journey home

HiM@NsHh ReCoRds.....

CrEaTiViTy......(AdMiT iT AdMiRe iT..GeT ThaT SpaRk n FiRe iT....)

Little Literature

Thoughts of the pressed madman/pressed by burden of self truth/ atlast he howls prior death/ his howl mated with a nightingle's coo/ and a poetry is born

A Fish Named Karen

Loving the beautiful mess that I am and sharing my truth

Lance Sheridan