The Spirit of Christmas

223916-santa-blowing-bubbles

Tis the eve before the eve

Should I believe

in Santa Claus?

Perhaps, he’s someone that was

Or maybe someone that is

Well, is he going to show

this portly gent and his jolly ho ho

C’mon, when will I know?

The chimney is swept

his secret, well kept

Milk and cookies I’ll share

prepared with such care

Oh, Santa Claus, I can’t wait

You best not be late

Please be a dear

Come spread your cheer

§

Please stop in for a cuppa at BrewNSpew, my other blog.

Brew

-Eugenia

14 comments for “The Spirit of Christmas

1. 12/11/2017 at 1:52 pm

First, what a wonderful poem! So cute and very festive.
    Second, thank you for that shoutout! You’re my BBLF too!

• 12/11/2017 at 2:44 pm

Thank you, KaylaAnn. It’s a silly poem but I thought it was cute and festive. Yes, I enjoy promoting my supporters.

2. 12/11/2017 at 5:48 pm

Loved the poem. Wishing you A Very Merry Christmas!

3. 12/12/2017 at 5:42 am

I love this …. so festive, full of the fun and anticipation we all should be able to feel at this time of the year.

4. 12/12/2017 at 8:44 am

A lovely Christmas poem and image. Happy Christmas.

5. 12/13/2017 at 7:51 am

You have outdone yourself with this wonderful Christmas rhyme and thank you for the Christmas present of such a lovely shout out.

• 12/13/2017 at 9:03 am

Thank you, Bernadette. Happy Holidays. 💐

6. 12/16/2017 at 4:49 am

Your writing radiates happiness, a pleasure to read even though I’m expecting coal. And when my children were young, it was a joy to help Santa out.

7. 12/16/2017 at 5:00 am

Adorable poem – and I loved the graphic. One year the Christmas floor in the “Miracle on 34th Street” Macys in NYC had a tree totally covered in tiny white lights and nothing but clear glass balls in a number of sizes – which looked exactly like someone had blown bubbles all over that tree. Thanks for bringing back the memory of that magical tree. Merry Christmas!
    xx,
    mgh
    (Madelyn Griffith-Haynie – ADDandSoMuchMORE dot com)
    ADD/EFD Coach Training Field founder; ADD Coaching co-founder
    “It takes a village to transform a world!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Michèle's Blog

For the love of our human spirit

The Dark Horse

"I serve a slice of my soul, catering not for an audience but showcasing a platter, aspiring not to conjure unpalatable abhorrent reflections but perchance vivify contemplations with thought provoking ingenuity. Bon appetit." - TDH

Perceptions Unplugged

Read, Think & Write

Friendship143page

Friendship143page

Rusted Honey

Poetry, haiku, tanka, and micropoetry

mysevensstoreys

one man's spiritual journey home

HiM@NsHh ReCoRds.....

CrEaTiViTy......(AdMiT iT AdMiRe iT..GeT ThaT SpaRk n FiRe iT....)

Little Literature

Thoughts of the pressed madman/pressed by burden of self truth/ atlast he howls prior death/ his howl mated with a nightingle's coo/ and a poetry is born

A Fish Named Karen

Loving the beautiful mess that I am and sharing my truth

Lance Sheridan