Instigate Life

183182-Live-Love-Laugh

“I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back.”-Maya Angelou

Spreading positive energy by adding Sparks! Together, we can shine.

Please join in at McGuffy’s Reader Sparks 14   With combined efforts, we can create a place to overcome the negative and accentuate the positive by sharing enlightening and inspiring thoughts.

Sparks1

Please stop in for coffee at BrewNSpew

139009-Coffee-Love2

-Eugenia

17 comments for “Instigate Life

1. 01/08/2018 at 12:50 pm

True. Catching and keeping, you hands become to full and you can’t let more in. Catching and throwing means there’s a continual flow.

Liked by 2 people

• 01/08/2018 at 1:27 pm

Yes, I agree. Thank you for commenting.

2. 01/08/2018 at 2:54 pm

Got that right. Some things aren’t meant to be kept.

3. 01/08/2018 at 3:47 pm

I just loved her wisdom. She was one smart lady.

Have a fabulous day. ♥

• 01/08/2018 at 3:49 pm

Yes, she was. Thank you for visiting and commenting.

4. 15andmeowing
    01/08/2018 at 7:20 pm

That is a great spark.

5. 01/08/2018 at 7:42 pm

Oh how true those words are. Hoping to “throw out” a few things this year myself & move on.

• 01/09/2018 at 10:23 am

Yes, I need to do the same. Thank you for visiting.

6. 01/08/2018 at 9:33 pm

Indeed. Thanks for being part of this movement! Hugs.

• 01/09/2018 at 10:25 am

Thank you and hugs to you, yours, and your purrrfect friends.

7. 01/10/2018 at 12:00 pm

Very insightful Spark this week. No, we should never be just “catchers” in life. Real happiness comes when we can throw some happiness to another person. But, there are quite a few unhappy circumstances from 2017 I’d like to throw back!

• 01/10/2018 at 2:07 pm

I believe many feel the same way you do. 2017 was quite a year! I’m glad it’s gone.

8. 01/10/2018 at 10:47 pm

Yes agreed, like something you should throw things back to lighten your burden when you’re feeling overwhelmed. Always juggling is exhausting right?

• 01/11/2018 at 8:29 am

Yes, it is. A heavy burden wears us down. BTW, I love your blog! I have a 16-year-old Himalayan female cat. She is quite the diva.

9. 01/16/2018 at 10:33 am

Nice article, thought provoking.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

The 50 year old poet

Your never to old to start again

cancer killing recipe

Just another WordPress.com site

The Busy Young Mom

young mom, weight gain, yoga, enlightenment, nature, home decor, fulltime working mom, paralegal, law student, organization

Little Literature

Thoughts of the pressed madman/pressed by burden of self truth/ atlast he howls prior death/ his howl mated with a nightingle's coo/ and a poetry is born

Michèle's Blog

For the love of our human spirit

The Dark Horse

"I serve a slice of my soul, catering not for an audience but showcasing a platter, aspiring not to conjure unpalatable abhorrent reflections but perchance vivify contemplations with thought provoking ingenuity. Bon appetit." - TDH

Friendship143page

Friendship143page

Rusted Honey

Poetry, haiku, tanka, and micropoetry

mysevensstoreys

one man's spiritual journey home

HiM@NsHh ReCoRds.....

CrEaTiViTy......(AdMiT iT AdMiRe iT..GeT ThaT SpaRk n FiRe iT....)

A Fish Named Karen

Loving the beautiful mess that I am and sharing my truth

Lance Sheridan