Vicissitudes of life not disavowed

Contentment not disallowed

It’s time we celebrate all things now

Annie at, McGuffy’s Reader is hosting Sparks, a time for inspiration held on Mondays. With combined efforts, we can create a way to overcome the negative and accentuate the positive by sharing enlightening and inspiring thoughts.

Join in every Monday for Awww Mondays at  Comedy Central – Awww Mondays

Take a few moments to visit the Go Dog Go Cafe where there is a remarkable cluster of talented writers. I’m one of the Baristas and proud to be a part of this elite group.

And of course, there’s always coffee and chatting at BrewNSpew.

12 comments for “Anyhow

1. 03/12/2018 at 5:17 pm

Now is the stuff memories are made of. Thanks for these Sparks! Hugs.
    ​Sparks: 23​
    Annie at ~McGuffy’s Reader~

2. 03/12/2018 at 5:20 pm

I love the kitty and I love your quote. I can do that.

Have a purrfect Awww Monday. ♥

3. 15andmeowing
    03/12/2018 at 7:18 pm

Adorable kitten and great spark.

4. 03/14/2018 at 9:54 am

I have to admit, I had to look up the word, Vicissitudes, for its meaning! And now, I like the quote even more!

• 03/14/2018 at 10:37 am

Don’t you just love this word? One of my fellow members on challenged us to write a rhyming poem using the word vicissitudes thus my introduction to the word. I enjoy learning and using words that are not so commonplace.

5. 03/14/2018 at 11:12 pm

i celebrated my little old tax refund, this evening! Make celebration a habit.

6. 03/18/2018 at 8:24 pm

Lovely thoughts, Eugenia. I like “vicissitudes” because its sound is exactly right. And, although I have nothing against cats, there is no way I would let one get onto the keyboard of my Surface, cute or not. 😸

• 03/18/2018 at 10:38 pm

Thank you, Steve. I glad you enjoyed “vicissitudes”. It’s an interesting word, isn’t it? I agree with no cats on a keyboard but that is a cute kitty.:)