Seasonal Reset

27217-Pretty-Blue-Birds

Flowers and fairies

Bluebirds sing a cappella

A spring jamboree

§

Sparks

Annie at, McGuffy’s Reader is hosting Sparks, a time for inspiration held on Mondays. With combined efforts, we can create a way to overcome the negative and accentuate the positive by sharing enlightening and inspiring thoughts.

AwwwMondays-Blog-Hop-Badge-300-px-1

Join in every Monday for Comedy Plus-awww Mondays

Brew

My other blog BrewNSpew

Eugenia

20 comments for “Seasonal Reset

1. 03/19/2018 at 9:55 am

Oh so lovely, Eugenia! 🙂

2. 03/19/2018 at 10:07 am

I’m so ready for a spring jamboree too. It’s cold and wet out.

Birds are always a huge awww for me. We feed them here and so enjoy watching them.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday. ♥

• 03/19/2018 at 10:30 am

It’s dreary and wet here too. We usually have doves nesting in our potted plants this time of the year but we haven’t seen them yet. I hope they come by again this year. They’re so fascinating to watch.

3. 03/19/2018 at 11:15 am

Cold and snowy here as I write. I enjoyed the visit and your shares are terrific! Have a beautiful day and wonderful week. Thanks for sharing. HUGS

• 03/19/2018 at 11:43 am

Thank you! I am delighted you enjoyed my post. It’s dreary and rainy in my neck of the woods but the trees are budding and the birds are chirping so the day’s not so bad after all.

4. 03/19/2018 at 12:19 pm

Spring is definitely a time for reset and renewal! I watch with delight as the tiny wrens fill our little tree, delighting in the seeds and water left for them, nibbling on the suet, and soon finding shade in the leaves just beginning to grow. Spring brings hope, and the resurgence of life. Happy Spring Eugenia!

5. 03/19/2018 at 2:08 pm

So beautiful! I love your poem!

6. 03/19/2018 at 4:40 pm

glorious blue birds!

7. 15andmeowing
    03/19/2018 at 7:05 pm

Very pretty. We are lucky to have some bluebirds.

8. 03/20/2018 at 5:50 am

Short and beautiful.

9. 03/20/2018 at 9:30 am

I adore haiku! Thank you for sharing.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Michèle's Blog

For the love of our human spirit

The Dark Horse

"I serve a slice of my soul, catering not for an audience but showcasing a platter, aspiring not to conjure unpalatable abhorrent reflections but perchance vivify contemplations with thought provoking ingenuity. Bon appetit." - TDH

Perceptions Unplugged

Read, Think & Write

Friendship143page

Friendship143page

Rusted Honey

Poetry, haiku, tanka, and micropoetry

mysevensstoreys

one man's spiritual journey home

HiM@NsHh ReCoRds.....

CrEaTiViTy......(AdMiT iT AdMiRe iT..GeT ThaT SpaRk n FiRe iT....)

Little Literature

Thoughts of the pressed madman/pressed by burden of self truth/ atlast he howls prior death/ his howl mated with a nightingle's coo/ and a poetry is born

A Fish Named Karen

Loving the beautiful mess that I am and sharing my truth

Lance Sheridan