Queen of Quaint

thoughts of today

thoughts of morrow

looking forward to

another sunny and

whimsical day

§

A whimsical poem about me, myself and I, in response to Gina@Singledust’s challenge –

Write a poem about oneself, it could be a story waiting to be told or a song to be sung   18th August 2018 – Come Sit With Me – In the Go Dog Go Tree Top Cafe

My other blog, BrewNSpew

-Eugenia

image-Pexels

Post navigation

16 comments for “Queen of Quaint

1. 08/20/2018 at 9:47 AM

i loved this Eugenia! Queen of Quaint! you had a title to it to and it fits you perfectly! thank you for taking the challenge, will be posting this soon my dear! now i have to go and edit mine, it seems so plae in comparison. you make me smile!

• 08/20/2018 at 9:59 AM

This is a great idea and a fun challenge, Gina, and I hope you have a trove of participants. One of my beBee followers labeled me as “queen of quaint” and I liked it.

• 08/20/2018 at 10:00 AM

i am glad you are supportive of my ideas, they seem pretty lame sometimes but I am quirky and like fun stuff! i thought that was a really lovely title, and want to share your creativity with everyone!

• 08/20/2018 at 10:53 AM

I love you ideas! I’m quirky too and fun stuff makes for brighter days. I’m glad you enjoyed my quirky poem.

• 08/20/2018 at 5:35 PM

i enjoy the energy you have Eugenia. it’s very uplifting! and quirky is always so interesting!

2. 08/21/2018 at 11:14 AM

Reblogged this on Go Dog Go Café and commented:
    Share your poem with me at the GDG!
    The first poem I received was from our very own Barista Eugenia and her is titled Queen of Quaint. So original and quirky! read it here

• 08/22/2018 at 12:54 PM

Thank you so much for the reblog. 🙂

3. 08/29/2018 at 8:40 AM

Your poem has a wonderful sense of warmth and happiness to it, Your Majesty. May your reign be long and joyful. Please do not increase the tax on coffee beans though.

• 08/29/2018 at 9:45 AM

Thank you for you delightful comment, Steve!

• 09/02/2018 at 4:47 AM

My pleasure, Eugenia.

4. 09/17/2018 at 1:22 PM

Very nice! I admire those who write poetry. Thank you for the kind word on my blog. Be well, and Happy Writing!

• 09/17/2018 at 3:20 PM

Happy writing and thank you!

• 10/06/2018 at 10:55 AM

Oh, you’re most welcome. I have to acknowledge talent. ~grin~ And thank you for the kind words on my eyeglasses and kitty. She seems fine now that we’re back from our trip. And the pet sitters didn’t even charge extra for the unprecedented (! – I would have thought they had pet sitting emergencies before now) event. Be well!

Your comments are appreciated :)