Eugi's Causerie II

Poetry is a state of mind

Sleep at last

peace guarantees bliss

happy daydreams spent grateful

comforts of ages

It’s Awww Mondays at Comedy Plus

-Eugenia

image credits – Pexels

12 responses to “Sleep at last

1. Deborah 07/06/2020 at 10:00 am

So cute! ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Sandee 07/06/2020 at 10:55 am

Awww, adorable kitty and beautiful words.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Eugenia. โ™ฅ

3. catscue 07/06/2020 at 12:50 pm

Awww, such a sweet baby, and the poem is so lovely.

4. John Holton 07/06/2020 at 1:11 pm

We had a brown-pointed tabby like the one in the picture. Ours was a whole lot bigger, though (she had five kittens and never got her girlish figure back).

• -Eugenia 07/06/2020 at 4:51 pm

Tabby’s are gorgeous but I think all cats are gorgeous especially black cats. I bet 5 kittens kept her busy.

• John Holton 07/06/2020 at 5:23 pm

She was quite good at it. She was maybe a year old when she got pregnant (we found her as a stray), she had the babies here with Mary sitting with her. I went to see them and she was nursing them with the most sublime look on her face, like “look what I did!” As they got older she had this “I brought you into this world, I can take you out” look on her face when she dealt with them.

I love black cats and tuxedos (technically black cats with any white markings on them are tuxedos). All the black cats we’ve had over the years have been wonderful pets and kind of goofy.

• -Eugenia 07/06/2020 at 8:47 pm

I’ve owned black cats over the years, as well. Most were short haired, slinky, gorgeous and very high strung.

5. judeitakali 07/07/2020 at 9:18 am

Awww๐Ÿ˜‰๐ŸŒผ

Your comments are most appreciated! ๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’š

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )