the old café,
catered to those with
hard times altered
facades and egos,
for simpler times
laughter shared timely
simple delights without support
gamble of success
What do you see # 78 – April 19, 2021
Your Daily Word Prompt – Specious – April 19, 2021
Word of the Day Challenge – Abandoned
prompt Image credit; Gabriella Clare Marino@ Unsplash
featured image – Pexels
so serene now, reflection
its beauty preserved
graceful and reserved
neath water, midnight blue are
It’s Awww Mondays at Comedy Plus
Seguidilla, a Spanish poetry form-
• stanzaic, written in any number of 2 part septets. (7 lines)
• syllabic, 7-5-7-5 : 5-7-5 per line. There is a slight pause between L4 and L5 suggesting L4 should be end-stopped.
• rhymed by assonance xAxABxB or xAxABAB. x being unrhymed. True rhyme is generally not used.
• composed with a volta or change in thought between L4 and L5.
• sometimes serves as a conclusion for another verse.
Image by PublicDomainPictures from Pixabay